Sunday, June 29, 2008

the secrets we hide (007/365)

the secrets we hide (007/365)

secrets can really ruin us. i didn't do this concept today knowing i was hiding a secret, because i dont believe i am. i did it merely for the feeling, because i know what it feels like to have something you hold on to for so long it can ruin you. you start to decay, really. this photo didnt come out as i had imagined. my imagination is really...i cant think of the word...its really just...complicated! everything is so detailed so when i try to achieve what i imagine, sometimes i cant follow through. i was imagining a huge black death tree to the left trying to eat me, or swallow me in its branches. its a great idea, but, hard for me to accomplish since im still learning. one day! one day...also, i was a little sad the box didn't quite come out more, but i was wearing black so i couldn't expect much. i am however happy with it. the tree i did choose shows its staggered and weak branches. something you feel when you are decaying.

besides all of that, there is ONE secret i can share with you that you may not know about me, maybe except kayla. I am a HUGE fan of Nascar. Thanks to my dad who raised me right. Haha. Im watching the race today, hoping Dale J will take home a win :] I am a huge redneck nerd. Thanks! Enjoy the sunny day.

goodbye lovelies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the last paragraph, it made me laugh... we all carry strange secrets like that. im glad that you shared it with me. haahaa.

and about the box i agree with you. its hard to see and as i first glanced at the picture it looked like you were grabbing your butt. hahaaa. sry.

cute!!!

katie said...

my mom thought the same thing! dont worry. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails