Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"these are a few of my favorite things" (024/365)

"these are a few of my favorite things" (024/365)

this was totally different in my mind. meaning it was better in my mind. sigh. there i go touching my hair again. GROW GROW!

heres a list of whats on the wall of my life. these are the things that consume me.

1. blue book=my 365 creativity book. i write EVERYTHING down. (past/present/future ideas)
2. black bow.
3. picture-Jeremy Bee! <3
4. rope-keeps me from being thrown overboard
5. feather- helps me become magical :D
6. laptop-i am on this thing too much! ahhh
7. sunglasses- i feel way too cool in them. should be illegal
8. boots- texas girl. on my feet too much out here
9. wallet- how else do i go shopping?! :D
10. book- northanger abbey (jane austen) workin on it!
11. big bag? my passion and...my equiptment-camera bag!

im a real dork, and need to get outside more often.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails