Wednesday, June 25, 2008

bold (003/365)

bold (003/365)

I really am hesitant to be bold in my project. What better way to feel bold than red lipstick? You should know i've NEVER worn red lipstick. So this was a little awkward...but fun. I'm not really sure what I mean by...being more bold. But, I just don't want to be afraid. I'm not really that kind of person in general. So im hoping over the course of this year I can crack my skin and get there :]

Last night was really difficult for me to think of the joy of being home for todays picture. I dont know. I really just...logged out in my mind. So hopefully I can capture that soon. Im really gunna wrack my brain. I forgot how nice it is to sit on the couch with my sister and laugh about some really funny things. So glad to be here...I hope you all have a good day! Ill be in the pool :]

goodbye lovelies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo pretty!!

Kolby said...

this is an extremely beautiful image!! I love it!

im digging the texture work too!

solid job. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails