Sunday, August 10, 2008

queen of hearts (047/365)

queen of hearts (047/365)

although, i would much rather be alice.

i actually considered applying as alice at disneyland a while ago since im small to begin with. hehe! i printed out a kids cut-out crown and painted it :] i know this will be pretty controversial, but YES that is real fur. Its my grandma's urn scarf. I didnt even know what an urn was...so sad though. I had no other option in my mind: wear a royal looking fur scarf or....look boring. I personally don't like killing animals for fur, unless they are already dead. But who's to say that someone said that the animal was dead and really wasnt? So...its a tough subject.

i'm a mess (048/365)

i'm a mess (048/365)

i had a rough night last night (im seriously a wimp), and with MANY un-successful attempts at my 365 this morning, i wasn't a happy camper.

i have to start moving out the rest of my furniture today, not down. although, i am taking pictures today of a band! :D

tomorrow you will all get to know me a little bit better. a strange secret. it will not disapoint. haha.

how to be awesome

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails