Friday, June 26, 2009

sun in moderation



i'm enjoying every bit of being home. sleeping in the best bed know to human kind. seeing movies with my dad, catching SOME sun, and not all since i burn too easily, and being with my kitty. i miss him. i'm already dreading leaving. i'm so torn. it's hard to part with my family because i love them, and am close to them. it seems like it gets harder every time. i'm hoping this next semester of school i'll be able to see them more often. i think i will.

well, as far photography, i'm still kicking butt finishing a CD layout. i had no idea it would be so time consuming. BUT, i'm loving the results. hopefully you'll get to see it very soon! i'm having a small creative breakdown as well. its like the "oh crap, 365 is over, what do i do now?" except...i know i want to continue doing creative things with self portraits, or just in general. but i just need to gather myself and mind, and let it be known it can breathe for once and take the time to create something. i struggled with that so much in my 365. each day suffocated my creative thoughts, so that none was even there. i know what i'm capable of. and i'm not satisfied with myself yet.

oh no.

goodnight lovelies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails