Wednesday, June 24, 2009

home at best.


i just arrived at home in dallas, texas last night. so pleased and incredibly grateful to be here! i have two homes, and its difficult. this is me and my precious kitty; napoleon. named after napoleon bonaparte because he is small for his species as well =p. today i woke up at 12pm, went swimming with my sister and mom, had a nice summer lunch, and sat around. if summer could get any better...well, i dont know if it can be. i'm throughly looking forward to all the crazy things my family and i will do, including ATV rides, San Antonio vacation, and trips to places i love. today i took my sister's senior pictures (both crazy and weird to do because shes all grown up now...well...sorta =p) and did so at a cool orchard. visit my flickr stream to get the update. all her friends want them now too! cute. :]

since the end of my 365, i've been working on editing past commissions, working on a brand new CD for a client, and starting my blurb book. that will be such a big project. how do you narrow down so many photos?! well, i will!...eventually. i hope to make it and sell it all for a reasonable price! hopefully blurb.com will be good to me :] i've also got some jewelry companies sending me some pieces of their's for me to model. SO FUN!

my boyfriend has been so inspirational to me, about what to do next with my Self Portraits on flickr. And we've come up with the PERFECT thing. Can't wait to start and show you all. It will be very different.

this is good night.
(i left a piece of me back in ca.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails