Friday, December 5, 2008

Time passes...(165/365)



"even when it seems impossible. even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me..."

sorry i have been so slow updating! I've had a rough couple days. Not bad rough, but busy rough. Last night was a really good night for me. And I'm very thankful for all the people in my life who are so supportive of this project. Someone yesterday who I hadn't seen in a long time said I was amazing (with a huuuuuge smile on his face). Its a small word, but I was so overwhelmed I thought I might cry. I didn't :] But once again. thanks to all of you who check up on me :] You dont even know...how much I am grateful.

The surprise is coming on day 182. well. It seems dumb now. But, I think its fun.

ps. I love coming across amazing stock.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails