Sunday, August 17, 2008

where my wounds remain (055/365)

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."

Fell in love with this quote and its truth to it. Its cooler to think of Love as a battle, one which fights to live and die. People relationships seem to always have battles, or wars, but it takes that sense of growing up to really appreciate its value and know how to treat its wounds after the fight.

The military hat i'm wearing is actually my dad's from when he was a kid! Makes it all the better to wear :] I think he will laugh if he sees this. Fun to paint my face again and do crap to it, haha! It seems like I always have to touch whatever hat i'm wearing, or my hair. bad habit? Hehe

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails