Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love is patient (059/365)

NEW SERIES:

I will be breaking down one of the most famous love quotes of all time. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Super excited because all though these verses are really...over-played I guess, I read them again the other night and tried to value its words. There really is too much truth in it.

Here it is incase you haven't seen it. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in the evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

I associate patience with sleeping because I am in my most calm state of mind. I always seem to be in a rush or waiting on something/someone or going places. But, when I'm sleeping, its only me. I am patient with what I think about. Perfect love....is always patient.

ps. i AM wearing a shirt :]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails