Saturday, August 23, 2008

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. (062/365)

Makeup: Amanda Pritchard

What it is, is.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in the evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

I wanted to be attempting to slice my stuffed animal cat's head off, but grandma didn't like the idea of that! haha. I realized it may have been a little traumatizing for a few? I think the verse represents a "good vs. evil" line. The bottom is just up for interpretation. i know what it means to me :]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails