Saturday, July 24, 2010

Veronica + Mom Session

I recently read “Laughter is the spark of the soul.” And I can't tell you how much fun and genuine laughter was experienced between my recent mother/daughter session with my friend Veronica and her mom. They have the kind of relationship that just makes you sigh, and reminds me so much of my mom and I (which is maybe why I love them so much). Its so important to me to photograph people the right way, to catch a glimpse of their character and soul in a photograph; they made it easy. I've known Veronica since elementary school days, and consider her one of my funniest friends (I even tell Jeremy "Veronica will think that's funny" in conversation, a lot!). We laugh a lot when we are together, and seeing her mom and her interact made me understand where she got it from (as well as her cuteness! they look so alike). So I was overjoyed that they asked me to photograph them together for her Dad's birthday. What a fun present! I hope you can spot the genuine-ness throughout the photos. Its magic.



































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails