Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10 things I love about Wednesdays

I realize in my previous "hump" day feature I said how relaxing my Wednesday's are. WRONG! Today was very busy! But I enjoyed every minute of it. First, I went to Disneyland with a friend to take some fun pictures. I've always dreamed of taking pictures there (seriously! if you are serious about modeling/engaged anything for me at Disneyland, email me!)

So first thing I love about Wed, red couches! I love bright furniture and disney had these sweet ones in a cola shop. Also, I couldn't dare to forget: the tea cups. I love dreamy and fantasy things, which is a no wonder why Alice is my favorite (big thanks to Shelby for modeling for me).



Next, recent sessions! I am loving my recent mother/daughter session I did the other day, as well as my Friday wedding. Editing them is a serious joy!



Also, my obsession with milk glass pedestals, and bridal style hair clips

http://www.etsy.com/listing/52042084/holiday-made-to-order-hair-piece-1-month?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_query=bridal+hair+clip&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title



Next, first looks for weddings! I try and convince all my brides to part take in this amazing and magical experience. Ugh. It makes me tear up. And! Wedding albums by blurb. They are an awesome company and I can't wait to give my brides their albums this summer!



Lastly, new fabric! I'm in the process of whipping up a couple treats to give away on here so stay tuned for those! And of course, Panera Bread. My best friend FINALLY came home from Texas yesterday, and we spent about 3 hours catching up on our summer! So good to have her back.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails