Thursday, March 19, 2009

this is silly (269/365)

i am now 20 :] thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday! you are all very sweet :]

I've had a near-perfect day today! I slept in, woke up to sweet pea flowers, a pink cake, and loving cards from family. I also was taken for afternoon tea at the Huntington (my favorite place!) and now I get to see my "other" family, the Pritchard's, and see what the bf has in store for me :] So far, all I know is Jazz kitchen! :]

And tomorrow will be even better. Art Museums! (i <3 art too much) and a dinner party with friends!

Enjoy today! Its beautiful (and pretty hot) here in So. Cal!

1 comment:

pixie; said...

your photographs are such an inspiration.
i found your link on Flickr.
i'm /hydnnstar if you wanna check mine out.

Huntington is my favourite place too.
but sadly I live in London so i'm not lucky enough to go there a lot! I envy you!

Haydn xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails