Sunday, October 19, 2008

an ocean's breath (119/365)

i took some rocks from my grandma's driveway and painted them ocean blue this morning :] you can't really tell, which is the sad part.

the art sale went well, just so you all know! i sold 2 that night, and two last night! some people had said they didnt have time during the show to get any, so im glad i sold 4! i had a really great moment when me and my friend were setting up. i was enjoying myself so much and felt in my element. i stood back and thought, "wow. i was really made for this." i haven't had a realization like that in my life ever. and im so glad i know where my heart belongs :]

i really hope in the future i can travel with my work and do some art shows to help out anyone or anything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails