Tuesday, August 5, 2008

a little late

forgetting about you all! sorry. here are the two latest. enjoy!

leaving the nest (043/365)

leaving the nest (043/365)

i will dry your tears (044/365)

i will dry your tears (044/365)

today was actually hilarious. i woke up and had an ordinary morning. got ready and snapped some shots. I thought I could use my grandma's beautiful flowers so I went outside with some scissors. WELL. as soon as I shut the door behind me, "NOOOOOO" locked. Locked out I tell you! As I circled the house numerous times in this silly outfit, I tried cracking into windows...everything! I soon gave up, realizing it was impossible.

After that I went into my grandma's sewing room and left my mom and boyfriend really ridiculous sounding voice mails stating how i was stuck outside, while laughing at myself on the phone. I didn't want to call my grandparents and make them come all the way home, so I simply sewed. I had bought fabric the day before hoping to make myself a high-waisted skirt. So something good did come out of this today! My grandma said she would have liked to have given me a "clout" for locking myself out. Haha!

necklace from my good friend Alana at makepienotwar jewlery!

Enjoy your day, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails