Thursday, August 28, 2008

It always perseveres (066/365)

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in the evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Love will last through any bumps, any maps, and any roller coasters. Perfect love...always perseveres.

Sadly, the end of my series. But do not fret. I am starting a new one based off some incredible writing's of my love, jer. Soon....soon.

I have had such a busy day! I feel like I've been running around with my head cut off. I am now taking 17 units instead of my normal 12, so that I can play "catch up" with getting all my transfer/ge credits done. Woo. mouthful. Sorry for the late upload. I hope you all have had a nice relaxing day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails