Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It always hopes (065/365)

He Loves me, He Loves me not.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in the evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Hoping for the worst, or hoping for the better. I kind of take this part of the verse as like a "half empty half full" scenario. Perfect love is always hoping for better things, knowing they are right around the corner. Keeping a hopeful mind keeps me positive I could say. Perfect love...always hopes!

I get to develop my photo assignment tonight! don't wanna jinx it though in case it turns out terrible :[

The lighting in my grandma's backyard is dreamy. i love it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails