Tuesday, July 22, 2008

who shall i be today? (030/365)

who shall i be today? (030/365)

here are my options:

option one- nerd.
option two- rockstar.
option three- hippie
option four- french artist

the torment of choosing who you want to be can be stressful. but i say, be yourself.

this was the most hilarious shoot i've done so far. i truly look in my element in all of these which is sad/funny. wish you could all see my mooostache in my french artist one. i also parted my hair in the hippie one. so glad its small cause i look terrible with that part. fun day none the less!

this was pretty time consuming but im glad i kept my head above water with it.

goodbye lovelies!

ps. dont forget you can purchase prints here: katieelizabethphoto.etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i came to the blog expeeecting you've posted them bigger here! ;~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails