Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 things I love about Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Another week come and gone. The days are moving so swiftly on me! I've lost track of my days here in Texas which is very rare for me. I'm always on top of that. Hope you are all having a great week so far; its the hump day! 2 more days until weekend time. Enjoy this wednesday post filled with a kitten, crafts, relaxation, and lots of love!

I wrapped up my last wedding's photos last weekend. And I'm currently working on some album artwork; so lots of paper and brain being used this week!



Also getting very excited for the next semester to start! Got a little juvenile, I'll say. But I do love Hello Kitty. And possibly studying aboard this winter?



My Eat. Pray. Love book inspired me so much. So I made this bracelet from one of my favorite Italian sayings in the book. "L'arte D'arrangiarsi" the art of making something out of nothing. And I do love laying in my bed, being totally relaxed and looking at the beautiful Texas sunsets.



Also, that bib necklace I was inspired by last week; I made! And here is my baby girl Cleo.



Also just because I loved these bridal photos so much; another one! And the best view! My room :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Wednesday series!
I look forward to them every week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails