Monday, February 22, 2010

Jeff and Ashley 2.12.10



I am pleased to blog today about my most recent wedding with friends Jeff and Ashley Darcy! They had a small and intimate house ceremony (the bigger wedding is over summer!) and they had kindly asked if I could take some photos of them! Their first date was at the Disney Concert Hall in LA so we trekked over there. I had never been there before but fell in love with the structure. Sometimes strong architecture design like this one isn't really well suited for wedding photos, but I knew that it fit their personalities. Jeff and Ashley are both very sweet, kind, and low-key people. So I knew the best way to capture their love was through small and intimate looks and touches. I was very happy with the outcome. Enjoy!















I had them hold a little sign saying "i do" in my favorite font on a white doily. cute and fun!





3 comments:

Catpad said...

oh uau those pictures are so lovely.. i love the ones with the "i do" sign and the one of the rings.. oh just gorgeous!!

oh, and congratulations to your friends =)

hdtfrcls said...

Very good share ~ message support
........................................

Denise Scicluna said...

beautiful photos. i like the one with the doily.. so sweet :) great background too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails