Monday, December 8, 2008

They could not exist together (169/365)

"...and i never should have tried."

I want to personally thank my friends at Love.Nail.Tree Clothing! They offered to give me some really awesome new clothes to sport in my 365! (basically endorsed, right? pretty dang sweet...) And let me tell you...I'm in love with the shirts! I have a photo on my blog so you can better see this shirt...It does not do it justice here! Not to mention theres a sweet design on the INSIDE! Click on the link to check out some of there other stuff!

in other news, i finished book 3. i loved it but was pretty disappointed about how much the author touched on the subject of Bella loving Jacob. In love. what?! that almost ruined it for me. But...I understand. Now I need to hunt around for book 4...

I have finals all this week, and its looking pretty scary! I really hope I can get through them all. My schedule next semester seems really nice. lots of art classes...finally getting into stuff thats up my alley! I hope you are all having a good monday...although monday's usually suck. nonetheless! I am happy to hear from you all :]

1 comment:

Anna said...

Katie your stuff is amazing but this photo is just awsome. It reminds me of Alice through the looking glass!

Related Posts with Thumbnails