Thursday, November 6, 2008

barely breathing (137/365)

i've been so wrapped up in projects and life and everything that i feel like im barely hanging on... just barely breathing and coming up for air.

i am so excited to share with you all and interview i am in for a fashion blog/ezine! check it out here ! super exciting news and i was really honored to be asked :]

i was out shooting for my project again today, which was super hilarious. saran wrapping people is...funny.

im hoping tomorrow if i get sometime i can do a little walk-through video of my routine. how i set up each shot...take it.. hopefully that works out! also, still prints for sale up in my etsy and through me. let me know if you want to work out something sweet! frame available as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails