Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mirror Mirror Can't You See (114/365)

That something's got a hold on me
And I'm not feeling very well
Mirror, mirror on the wall
I'm not sure who made you fall
I don't remember anything (Do you remember me?)
-He Is Legend

The singer of this band is one of the most visual and dream-like writers ive read. Hes definitely a visionary and i love that! Makes me think a little harder.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have supported my work thus far for this project =* <--kiss. I've been introduced to so many wonderful people who want to work with me, and be apart of my passion. So thank you. End gushy-ness.

My flickr keeps telling me that my pro account ends today! How sad. I almost want to bash it every time I read it. Hopefully I'll get that back to pro in no time :]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails