Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the world is under my feet (149/365)



i think the next 5 days will only be happy photos. i am so excited to go back home and relax. the stress of school and everything around me is daunting. need to let loose. although some of my stress will be coming along with me (my grandparents) ill be happy to leave and take a break. and be in MY OWN house :]

ill be scanning some images from my last photo assignment which was FUN! saran wrapping friends is a great idea. i also was told my photo final is on fairytales. i chose alice because i've always loved her and her story. i used to tell myself i'd be alice at disneyland. maybe one day...

i hope you are all having a stress free afternoon. if not. sit down. and do so.

ps.I have to credit the awesome Rosie for giving me the swift idea to make my own mountain. :] Shes brilliant.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails